Sunday 19 January 2014

'The Body Shop' Shower Gels

      
      
     
   
   
    

The Body Shop is notorious for having great discounts but recently blew every other discount out the water with a huge 50% off sale on everything online and in store. I did go a little crazy but picked up some old favourites that I've well and truly fallen back in love with and will be repurchasing!


A big selling point of the The Body Shop to me is each product comes in multiple scents. Already knowing I was a huge fan of the shower gels I picked up 3 in 'Pink Grapefruit' 'Mango' and 'Honeymania.' All 3 of the shower gels are soap free cleansing gels that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean without drying it out. I like to apply a little to a luffa which I've found best helps it to lather and means a little goes a very long way. I am far from being a morning person and find these refreshing scents do a great job of waking me up. All 3 scents are very strong and last well on the skin without drying it out. 'Honeymania' is the newest scent to be realised from The Body Shop and although its my least favourite out of the 3 I can see why the range has been such a success! 


Which is your favourite scent from The Body Shop? 



9 comments:

  1. The Body shop is my favourite shop ever! my favourite is either papaya or satsuma! x

    Naomi x http://penniesforapound.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Body Shop! My favourite scent from the permanent range is strawberry, but I did pick up a couple of the Christmas scents in the sale and I really like the gingerbread one too xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love The Body Shop's shower gels :) My favourite is their Passion Fruit one, smells amazing! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havn't bought anything from the body shop for years but after this review I want to go do a little online shopping. Your photographs are spectacular, what camera do you use? I followed your blog and will pop back to find out about the camera or you could drop me a com at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the chocomania gift set for Chirstmas and loved the shower gel (and the rest of it!). Can't wait to try the fruity scents too - definitely going to try at least a few.

    Becca x

    http://www.perfectlypolishedpaws.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Body Shop bits, my favourite scent has to be the coconut range, it's amazing!! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goddd I'm obsessed with The Body Shop! I love Honeymania too, I'm surprised it's your least favourite! You should try the Satsuma body scrub it is incredible x

    girlwithlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite scent would be Passion Fruit. It has a strong, fruity scent and it is just wonderful. The only downside though, is that apparently the Passion Fruit is not a permanent line, so whenever I see it on sale I grab a bottle or two :)

    specthers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete