Saturday 4 January 2014

What I got for Christmas | 2013

        
        
        
        
        
        
        
         

Firstly Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all and a BIG thank you for all the support this year. I wasn't sure whether to pop this post up or not but seeing as they have been my favourite to read over the past week I wanted to share with you all a few presents I received this Christmas! Of course I am extremely grateful and thankful for everything I received and have been utterly spoilt by everyone! My main present this year was a Canon 1100d which I have taken these pictures with and shall review when I've used it some more! 

What did you get for Christmas this year? Did we get anything the same?!


9 comments:

  1. YES to flowerbomb. I also featured this in my christmas present post!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace! The fragrance kit looks like it would smell amazing! I love floral scents! So many nice gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing up some bits in the vitamin C range in Body Shop, I love how they smell!

    Flowerbomb is lovely, mine has lasted me ages too!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, the Topshop nail polishes look gorgeous! Also the Flowerbomb perfume smells like heaven!! I've been eyeing up that MUA palette! It looks lovely! Followed your blog for a while and it's so lovely:) Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:)
    Lots of love, Kirsty xxx

    kirstys-corner.blogspot,co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely gifts-- flowerbomb is such an amazing perfume xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing gifts, love the Topshop nail polishes. I love Martha Stewart notebooks too, perfect for blogging ideas.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing gifts that you got! I love the Essie nail collection, they're my favourite brand x

    daisy-drops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. im loving the nail polish you got!!i love both topshop & essie polish!they make awesome gifts:)xx

    ReplyDelete