Thursday 17 October 2013

Lush 'Pumpkin' Bubble Bar


I know Autumn is among us for another year when I find myself wandering through Lush. I only tend to remember Lush during the colder months, maybe it has something to do with the super cute collections or just the fact I enjoy nothing more than a hot back after a long day- granny status right there! This little fellow if you hadn't guessed is part of the recently released Halloween collection. I've heard it's a reincarnation of the Mother's Day mumkin only a pumpkin! I'm not usually one for a product that turns my bath bright colours (did anyone else have the bath bomb that turned the bath a distinctive colour of yellow?!) but the gorgeous calming scent of ylang ylang oil and orange flower makes up for it. The pumpkin is complete with a liquorice hat and two (one in my case - I'm not sure what happened to the other!) chocolate drops for eyes. For steal at  £2.75 why not add a little Halloween love to your bath this year?!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love Lush in Autumn! Really love all the winter things too, can't wait to get some Snow Fairy shower gel!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god that is the cutest bath bomb ever!!!!

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that bubble bomb is so cute! I don't know if I'd be able to use it :)
    Such a lovely autumnal smell too I imagine
    x x x
    The Lobster & Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much, definitely going to pick one up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw he's too cute to use! I love the smell of orange flower, can't believe I haven't checked out the Halloween stuff yet!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the questionable yellow bath bomb haha. This looks cool for halloween though, wish I'd picked this up the other day now :(

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete