Sunday 30 June 2013

The Sunday Post #1


                       
                        

    
001. Hello and a big thank you to my first few followers! It's great to know there are some of you reading my rambles. Don't be shy to get in contact either here on twitter @behindthedoor51 as I'd love to speak to you. 


002. This week has been spent visiting my mum near Chester. I don't get to see her very often so it's always nice the time we do spend together. I find my time here so relaxing , it's almost like my escape! I've spent the week relaxing by her pool, walking the doors and eating lots of naughty food. 


003. We went shopping on Friday to Chester which I highly recommend a visit to if you every get the opportunity. The city itself is very unique with old Tudor style buildings which the shops are actually in. There's a great mix of shops and department stores so bound to be something that everyone likes. Zara is my shop of choice at the moment and being a sale and all it did not disappoint. I picked up a beautiful pair of structured navy shorts for my holiday for only £7.99 and a black floaty tank top with detailing on the back for £9.99, bargain! I could've spent a lot more but restrained myself! 


004. I am loving how low maintenance my nails have been this week since having shellac put on. I originally had them done for my dads wedding last weekend but they seem to have lasted really well, I opted for a gorgeous glittery gold which complimented my nude dress perfectly. Usually my nails chip awfully and I'm having to repaint them every other day so this is a nice change. I'm thinking about having shellac done on my hands and toes before my holiday a vibrant coral always works well with a tan. 


005. Being away has given me plenty of time to think and start putting plans into action. Over recent months I've been unsure where my future lies and what it is I want to be doing. I can't think of anything worse than being stuck in a mundane job I hate. Make up is my passion so I've decided to go for it and do a make up artistry course, I know the industry is competitive but its something I know I'll enjoy. I've been looking into a few courses around me and think I've chosen a course which suits my needs. I'm just working out funding as for a weeks course they can be very expensive along with kit etc, and hopefully will be starting within the next month. I am finally excited and looking forward to the future and the opportunities it shall bring! 


Hope you have all had a lovely weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment